Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.
Hello
from Leonel Richie
To estrelleza


I've been alone
with you inside
mymind
and in my dream
I've kissed your lips
a thousand times...
I some times
see you pass
outside my door
hello
is it me you're
looking for
I can see in your eyes
Ican see in your smille
you're all ever manted
my arms are open wide
cos you know just
what to say
and you know just what to do
and I wan to tell you so much
I love you
I long to see the sunlight in your hair
and tell you
times and time again
how much I care
sometimes I feel my heart will overflow..
Hello ?
I've just gol
to let you know
cos i wonder where you are
and wonder what you do
are you somewhere
feeling lonely
or is someone loving you
tell me how to win your heart
for i heven't got a clue
but let me start by saying
Ilove you

0 comments:

Post a Comment